Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More from Larry Crabb...

A few nuggets from "66 Love Letters" by Larry Crabb.

"God, I believe, help my unbelief. I hope, help my hopelessness. I love, help my lack of love." Pg. 124

I like this because I struggle with these things daily, but I do believe, hope and trust.

My justice serves the deeper purposes of My love. Always." pg. 125

I often don't understand His justice, but I can trust in it.

"I am wispering My love to you in your pleasures as a mother quietly sings over a child in her arms. But I want you to grow up." pg. 126

I like this picture. As a mom I do enjoy comforting my child and giving him/her joy, but I also know that he/she needs to grow up and I must help in that, often more difficult, process. Of course God doesn't just help in it, He designs what is needed for my growth.

No comments: