Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A God of Wisdom

How many are your works O Lord, In wisdom you have made them all.

I've been working on memorizing Ps. 104 and it speaks of God's creative work and His care for His creation. It talks of majestic things like Him riding on the wings of the wind and wraping Himself with light as with a garment, being robed with splendor and majesty. It also talks about storks and donkeys and coneys and the leviathan.
When I came to verse 24 and thought about His wisdom in creation and all of creation, it left me in awe.
I don't understand the wisdom of His creation and there are some creatures that I could do without, but of course I am one of His created beings so how could I understand it?
Being one of His created beings means that I was created in wisdom, how amazing to thing about and how humbling.

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
O Lord my God, You are very great!!

No comments: